We’re pleased to announce our summer workshop schedule for 2020. The schedule for our regular 5-Day workshops is:
- May 11-15: Network Analysis
- May 11-15: Structural Equation Modeling
- May 18-22: Longitudinal Structural Equation Modeling
- June 1-5: Latent Class/Cluster Analysis and Mixture Modeling
- June 8-12: Multilevel Modeling now with an R software option in addition to SAS, SPSS, and Stata
In addition, we are pleased to again offer a steeply reduced cost ($100) 3-day introductory workshop designed specifically for graduate students seeking advanced methodological training:
Given high demand, students are asked to pre-register for this event by March 20, 2020, and will be notified if they have been selected to attend by April 1, 2020.
See our Training page for a general description of our teaching philosophy, links to course reviews and sample course notes.